Mangled Music Radio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum for the radio station to discuss about the station, music and other topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jim Sadist Passes Away

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JewelThrone
Admin

Jim Sadist Passes Away Empty
PostSubject: Jim Sadist Passes Away   Jim Sadist Passes Away I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 7:21 am

For those of you who don't know, Jim suffered two strokes during the month of September. He was taken off life support this past Wednesday where he passed away that evening.

This has upset the metal community in such a way, because Jim was one of the most respected and nicest guys to ever come around. He was the type of guy that would literally give you the shirt off his back if he had to.

People have been posting memories of Jim. No one has a negative thing to say about the guy.

He will be missed.

Rest In Peace.
Back to top Go down
https://mangledmusicradio.forumotion.com
Delirium Tremens

PostSubject: Re: Jim Sadist Passes Away   Jim Sadist Passes Away I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 8:37 am

Incredibly sad. I have fond memories of the one Nunslaughter show I attended. R.I.P. Sad
Back to top Go down
JewelThrone
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jim Sadist Passes Away   Jim Sadist Passes Away I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 7:19 am

Indeed. It's a big hole that will never be refilled. He was one of the good ones.
Back to top Go down
https://mangledmusicradio.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jim Sadist Passes Away   Jim Sadist Passes Away I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jim Sadist Passes Away
Page 1 of 1