Mangled Music Radio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum for the radio station to discuss about the station, music and other topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Enslaved - New Album

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JewelThrone
Admin

Enslaved - New Album Empty
PostSubject: Enslaved - New Album   Enslaved - New Album I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 8:13 pm

Enslaved have posted the following update:

"It’s been over two years already since the release of our album "In Times", can you believe it? And now we are happy to announce that we have entered the studio again to record our 14th (yet untitled) full-length release! Aiming for both wilder and yet more progressive and melodic horizons, we're always up to surprise and challenge you, dear fans... and be assured that we will once again step up to the plate! The recordings are taking place at Duper & Solslottet Studios in Bergen throughout April, and will be mixed and mastered by Jens Bogren at Fascination Street Studios."

Ivar Bjørnson said the following: “It is absolutely fantastic to be in the studio with these new songs. So many doors were opened with "In Times" and the times (sic) that followed; for us as a band, for me as a composer and I guess for us all on a personal level. I have never worked this hard to put together music for an album before, and that intensity continues into the studio where everybody is giving their everything, every hour of every day. We are a tighter unit than ever before, which is obvious sonically. The concept conjured by myself and old war-brother Grutle is the strongest we have worked with. Finally, I am proud that we have taken more risks than ever before, and one in particular - and it is yielding awesome results. What does that mean? Stay tuned to find out!”

The eye-catching cover and artwork is once again being currently created by renowned designer and painter Truls Espedal. More info will be revealed soon, stay tuned!
Back to top Go down
https://mangledmusicradio.forumotion.com

Enslaved - New Album
Page 1 of 1