Mangled Music Radio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum for the radio station to discuss about the station, music and other topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Exhumed - Death Revenge

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JewelThrone
Admin

Exhumed - Death Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Exhumed - Death Revenge   Exhumed - Death Revenge I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 8:19 pm

Exhumed, have entered the studio to record their sixth studio album. The album will be entitled Death Revenge and will see a late 2017 release via Relapse Records.

Founding member and guitarist/vocalist Matt Harvey commented on the new album: “We entered the studio April 1st with our buddy Jarrett Pritchard (Gruesome, Goatwhore) to start the process and no, this is not an elaborate April Fool's joke... All Guts, No Glory was more of a straight-up speeding attack, Necrocracy had a bit more focus on groove and incorporating some mid-paced stuff in there, and this one is gonna be a lot darker. It's a concept album, which is a first for us, so expect some new twists on our tried-and-true formula: one part late 80s death metal, half a cup of German / Canadian / Bay Area thrash, a dash of grindcore, crossover, and crust and the occasional, well-concealed, Hall and Oates rip-off.”
Back to top Go down
https://mangledmusicradio.forumotion.com
Brack

Brack

PostSubject: Re: Exhumed - Death Revenge   Exhumed - Death Revenge I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 11:12 am

I'll certainly check this one out \m/
Back to top Go down
JewelThrone
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Exhumed - Death Revenge   Exhumed - Death Revenge I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2017 8:15 pm

While they are consistent, I think their last two are their best since Gore Metal and Slaughtercult.
Back to top Go down
https://mangledmusicradio.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exhumed - Death Revenge   Exhumed - Death Revenge I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exhumed - Death Revenge
Page 1 of 1