Mangled Music Radio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum for the radio station to discuss about the station, music and other topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Favorite And Non-Favorite Beer

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JewelThrone
Admin

Favorite And Non-Favorite Beer Empty
PostSubject: Favorite And Non-Favorite Beer   Favorite And Non-Favorite Beer I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 7:14 am

When it comes to beers, which is your favorite and why?

Which beers do you find awful?
Back to top Go down
https://mangledmusicradio.forumotion.com
Pashka

Pashka

PostSubject: Re: Favorite And Non-Favorite Beer   Favorite And Non-Favorite Beer I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 11:29 am

I'm not a big beer drinker.  But recently I found this one and been drinking it almost daily Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And here is another one that I had before and really liked.

Back to top Go down
JewelThrone
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Favorite And Non-Favorite Beer   Favorite And Non-Favorite Beer I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 7:40 am

I'll have to try those beers.

I'll get to my favorites another time, but I am going to name one beer I can't stand the most.

Pabst Blue Ribbon sucks royal ass! Not only does it taste gross, but it makes my mouth so dry. I bring my own beer to various functions if I see they are only serving PBR.
Back to top Go down
https://mangledmusicradio.forumotion.com
Pashka

Pashka

PostSubject: Re: Favorite And Non-Favorite Beer   Favorite And Non-Favorite Beer I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 9:43 am

And of course here is my favorite Russian beer.  At least I know it was really good before Smile

Back to top Go down
Cletus Awreetus-Awrightus

Cletus Awreetus-Awrightus

PostSubject: Re: Favorite And Non-Favorite Beer   Favorite And Non-Favorite Beer I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 11:49 am

Heineken is probably the worst widely available beer in the world. You can barely even call it beer-flavored water, it's so bland. It's beer for people who don't really like beer.
I once had a little-known German beer called Ecu, supposedly the strongest beer in the world at the time. Not sure if it's even still available. I had one bottle, and it tasted remarkably like cough syrup. That's probably the worst "serious" beer I ever had...

As for ones I like, there are so many, I don't really have an out-and-out favourite. I can say I really prefer dark beers to blonde, in general - a more woodsy and subtle flavour. In terms of commercially readily available beers (at least in this country) lately I've been enjoying this one a lot:

Back to top Go down
fr7d7r7c

PostSubject: Re: Favorite And Non-Favorite Beer   Favorite And Non-Favorite Beer I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 6:00 pm

Back to top Go down
morbidfan

morbidfan

PostSubject: Re: Favorite And Non-Favorite Beer   Favorite And Non-Favorite Beer I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 10:05 pm

I'm really into the Left Hand Brewing company beers. Every flavour I try just seems to jump at my taste buds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite And Non-Favorite Beer   Favorite And Non-Favorite Beer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite And Non-Favorite Beer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mangled Music Radio :: General Discussions :: The Tavern-
Jump to: