Official forum for the radio station to discuss about the station, music and other topics.
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 MMR Pub # 1 : A new start !

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
vlier

avatar

Posts : 151
Join date : 2015-07-27
Age : 49
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: MMR Pub # 1 : A new start !   Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:51 am

Pashka wrote:
vlier wrote:
Pashka wrote:
*Takes a shot of Vodka and passes them around*

Cheers \m/
Just testing the quote thingie Very Happy

I still have to highlight everything.  The post plus what I type.
it works for me now.I clicked on that last thingie in the toolbar when you quote ' switch editor mode ' and suddenly it worked.Could be it has nothing to do with it though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pashka

avatar

Posts : 655
Join date : 2015-07-28
Age : 41
Location : Darkest hour comes before the dawn

PostSubject: Re: MMR Pub # 1 : A new start !   Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:55 am

vlier wrote:
Pashka wrote:
vlier wrote:
Pashka wrote:
*Takes a shot of Vodka and passes them around*

Cheers \m/
Just testing the quote thingie Very Happy

I still have to highlight everything.  The post plus what I type.
it works for me now.I clicked on that last thingie in the toolbar when you quote ' switch editor mode ' and suddenly it worked.Could be it has nothing to do with it though Very Happy
Yep.  That's the one.  Nice!!!  Works for me as well. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pashka

avatar

Posts : 655
Join date : 2015-07-28
Age : 41
Location : Darkest hour comes before the dawn

PostSubject: Re: MMR Pub # 1 : A new start !   Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:56 am

*plays Tyr*  \m/  Valkyrja \m/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pashka

avatar

Posts : 655
Join date : 2015-07-28
Age : 41
Location : Darkest hour comes before the dawn

PostSubject: Re: MMR Pub # 1 : A new start !   Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:58 am

Lunch time.  I'll be posting throughout the day when I can Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pashka

avatar

Posts : 655
Join date : 2015-07-28
Age : 41
Location : Darkest hour comes before the dawn

PostSubject: Re: MMR Pub # 1 : A new start !   Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:46 pm

I'm guessing the site is going through some changes and tests.  It's crashing all the time.  And I get permission denied a lot  Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vlier

avatar

Posts : 151
Join date : 2015-07-27
Age : 49
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: MMR Pub # 1 : A new start !   Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:46 pm

I was just thinking that a title would be nice
Then I would be the MMR MILF  bounce  Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
so_says_the_phoenix

avatar

Posts : 109
Join date : 2015-07-27
Age : 28
Location : México DF

PostSubject: Re: MMR Pub # 1 : A new start !   Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:47 pm

Pashka wrote:
I'm guessing the site is going through some changes and tests.  It's crashing all the time.  And I get permission denied a lot  Smile

Really? Everything seems to work well on my end.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
so_says_the_phoenix

avatar

Posts : 109
Join date : 2015-07-27
Age : 28
Location : México DF

PostSubject: Re: MMR Pub # 1 : A new start !   Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:47 pm

Can we get titles again?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pashka

avatar

Posts : 655
Join date : 2015-07-28
Age : 41
Location : Darkest hour comes before the dawn

PostSubject: Re: MMR Pub # 1 : A new start !   Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:49 pm

so_says_the_phoenix wrote:
Pashka wrote:
I'm guessing the site is going through some changes and tests.  It's crashing all the time.  And I get permission denied a lot  Smile

Really? Everything seems to work well on my end.
I use Chrome so I wonder if that has something to do with that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wintersun

avatar

Posts : 100
Join date : 2015-07-27
Age : 39
Location : Right here

PostSubject: Re: MMR Pub # 1 : A new start !   Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:50 pm

Blasting Blind Fury - Out Of Reach \m/

Good evening Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pashka

avatar

Posts : 655
Join date : 2015-07-28
Age : 41
Location : Darkest hour comes before the dawn

PostSubject: Re: MMR Pub # 1 : A new start !   Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:50 pm

so_says_the_phoenix wrote:
Can we get titles again?
That would be cool for sure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vlier

avatar

Posts : 151
Join date : 2015-07-27
Age : 49
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: MMR Pub # 1 : A new start !   Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:51 pm

I use chrome too but all is ok.I do notice if you wanna post smth and someone else already made a post,it asks if you wanna continue and save and the view changes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vlier

avatar

Posts : 151
Join date : 2015-07-27
Age : 49
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: MMR Pub # 1 : A new start !   Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:52 pm

Yo Dennis ! Tell Arna we'll bring her tomatoes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pashka

avatar

Posts : 655
Join date : 2015-07-28
Age : 41
Location : Darkest hour comes before the dawn

PostSubject: Re: MMR Pub # 1 : A new start !   Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:52 pm

Wintersun wrote:
Blasting Blind Fury - Out Of Reach \m/

Good evening Smile
Well well...look who the cat dragged in Smile

Were you the one who introduced me to Bane of Winterstorm?  I still listen to it as one of my all time favorite albums \m/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pashka

avatar

Posts : 655
Join date : 2015-07-28
Age : 41
Location : Darkest hour comes before the dawn

PostSubject: Re: MMR Pub # 1 : A new start !   Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:54 pm

vlier wrote:
I use chrome too but all is ok.I do notice if you wanna post smth and someone else already made a post,it asks if you wanna continue and save and the view changes.
I get that as well.  Just click save and it posts what you wrote.  I guess you can go back and edit as well.  

But I get an actual test page that tells me everything working good but it's not the forums page Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pashka

avatar

Posts : 655
Join date : 2015-07-28
Age : 41
Location : Darkest hour comes before the dawn

PostSubject: Re: MMR Pub # 1 : A new start !   Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:58 pm

I see some changes already to the site.  So I guess when they do some changes is when I hit those issues.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wintersun

avatar

Posts : 100
Join date : 2015-07-27
Age : 39
Location : Right here

PostSubject: Re: MMR Pub # 1 : A new start !   Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:59 pm

How can you get this quote function to work properly? Here it is white text on a white background
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pashka

avatar

Posts : 655
Join date : 2015-07-28
Age : 41
Location : Darkest hour comes before the dawn

PostSubject: Re: MMR Pub # 1 : A new start !   Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:01 pm

Wintersun wrote:
How can you get this quote function to work properly? Here it is white text on a white background
Click on Switch Editor Mode button.  It's the very last one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wintersun

avatar

Posts : 100
Join date : 2015-07-27
Age : 39
Location : Right here

PostSubject: Re: MMR Pub # 1 : A new start !   Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:02 pm

Pashka wrote:
Wintersun wrote:
How can you get this quote function to work properly? Here it is white text on a white background
Click on Switch Editor Mode button.  It's the very last one.
Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pashka

avatar

Posts : 655
Join date : 2015-07-28
Age : 41
Location : Darkest hour comes before the dawn

PostSubject: Re: MMR Pub # 1 : A new start !   Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:04 pm

Wintersun wrote:
Pashka wrote:
Wintersun wrote:
How can you get this quote function to work properly? Here it is white text on a white background
Click on Switch Editor Mode button.  It's the very last one.
Thank you Smile
Thank Nance, she showed me ;-)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wintersun

avatar

Posts : 100
Join date : 2015-07-27
Age : 39
Location : Right here

PostSubject: Re: MMR Pub # 1 : A new start !   Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:04 pm

vlier wrote:
Yo Dennis ! Tell Arna we'll bring her tomatoes Very Happy
Nice. Hope they don't come in glass jars
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wintersun

avatar

Posts : 100
Join date : 2015-07-27
Age : 39
Location : Right here

PostSubject: Re: MMR Pub # 1 : A new start !   Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:06 pm

Pashka wrote:
Wintersun wrote:
Blasting Blind Fury - Out Of Reach \m/

Good evening Smile
Well well...look who the cat dragged in Smile

Were you the one who introduced me to Bane of Winterstorm?  I still listen to it as one of my all time favorite albums \m/
Pretty sure that wasn't me, allthough I have become more tolerant to power metal recently Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vlier

avatar

Posts : 151
Join date : 2015-07-27
Age : 49
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: MMR Pub # 1 : A new start !   Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:07 pm

Wintersun wrote:
vlier wrote:
Yo Dennis ! Tell Arna we'll bring her tomatoes Very Happy
Nice. Hope they don't come in glass jars
Noooo Very Happy I don't know if it'll be in crates like she had before and I don't know if they'll be green but we'll do our best Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
so_says_the_phoenix

avatar

Posts : 109
Join date : 2015-07-27
Age : 28
Location : México DF

PostSubject: Re: MMR Pub # 1 : A new start !   Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:12 pm

Damn, I wanted to post in the These Bands Suck forum, but we can't post links for 7 days.

I suppose that I'll wait...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pashka

avatar

Posts : 655
Join date : 2015-07-28
Age : 41
Location : Darkest hour comes before the dawn

PostSubject: Re: MMR Pub # 1 : A new start !   Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:13 pm

Wintersun wrote:
Pashka wrote:
Wintersun wrote:
Blasting Blind Fury - Out Of Reach \m/

Good evening Smile
Well well...look who the cat dragged in Smile

Were you the one who introduced me to Bane of Winterstorm?  I still listen to it as one of my all time favorite albums \m/
Pretty sure that wasn't me, allthough I have become more tolerant to power metal recently Cool
Well, you should check them out.  Power Metal they are not Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: MMR Pub # 1 : A new start !   

Back to top Go down
 
MMR Pub # 1 : A new start !
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» No start fight button !?
» Wolf3D won't start..
» Clan Ops Start NOW!
» What month do you start school
» tetiba enjin mati & tak buleh start semula ...

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mangled Music Radio :: General Discussions :: The Tavern-
Jump to: