Mangled Music Radio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum for the radio station to discuss about the station, music and other topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Maryland Deathfest presents: Netherlands Deathfest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Delirium Tremens

Maryland Deathfest presents: Netherlands Deathfest Empty
PostSubject: Maryland Deathfest presents: Netherlands Deathfest   Maryland Deathfest presents: Netherlands Deathfest I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 1:43 pm

That's right! The organizers of Maryland Deathfest have decided to expand to Europe!

First bands announced:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Looks promising \m/
Back to top Go down
alex78

PostSubject: Re: Maryland Deathfest presents: Netherlands Deathfest   Maryland Deathfest presents: Netherlands Deathfest I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 3:20 pm

Interesting, but too extreme for me. I mean I like death metal, but wouldn't be able to watch that many extreme bands, mostly brutal/grindcore, in a row:) For that reason I never considered going to Neurotic Deathfest. And also Razor looks a bit out of place here Smile
Back to top Go down
Delirium Tremens

PostSubject: Re: Maryland Deathfest presents: Netherlands Deathfest   Maryland Deathfest presents: Netherlands Deathfest I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 6:24 pm

I did expect a more diverse line-up myself with MDF's history in mind. But then again, this is pretty much replacing Neurotic Deathfest so it's not that surprising it's similar.

I'm looking forward to the next band announcements, I agree three days would be a bit overkill if there's not going to be any more diversity, but with a bit of luck it could make one very cool day to attend. Granted there will be day tickets, naturally Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Delirium Tremens

PostSubject: Re: Maryland Deathfest presents: Netherlands Deathfest   Maryland Deathfest presents: Netherlands Deathfest I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 12:43 pm

12 new bands announced:

Asphyx
Blasphemy - Exclusive European appearance!
Cyness
Darkened Nocturn Slaughtercult
Haemorrhage
Interment
Lord Belial
Ofermod
Thanatos
Visceral Disgorge
Wolfbrigade
Wormed

Back to top Go down
so_says_the_phoenix

so_says_the_phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Maryland Deathfest presents: Netherlands Deathfest   Maryland Deathfest presents: Netherlands Deathfest I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 12:45 pm

I just hope that they don't fuck up the stage setting like they've done in Maryland...
Back to top Go down
Delirium Tremens

PostSubject: Re: Maryland Deathfest presents: Netherlands Deathfest   Maryland Deathfest presents: Netherlands Deathfest I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 5:36 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maryland Deathfest presents: Netherlands Deathfest   Maryland Deathfest presents: Netherlands Deathfest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maryland Deathfest presents: Netherlands Deathfest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mangled Music Radio :: Music World :: Concerts-
Jump to: