Mangled Music Radio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum for the radio station to discuss about the station, music and other topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Obituary - Obituary

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JewelThrone
Admin

Obituary - Obituary Empty
PostSubject: Obituary - Obituary   Obituary - Obituary I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2017 9:02 pm

Florida death metal legends Obituary return with their self-titled, 10th studio album, further cementing their legacy as one of the most important metal bands of all time. Picking up where 2014's Inked In Blood left off, Obituary show no signs of slowing down as they continue to reign as Kings of death metal. Recorded at their home studio in Tampa, FL, Obituary is a 10 track tour-de-force of bone-pulverizing death metal that is as heavy, uncompromising and infectious as anything they've released in their historic, nearly 30-year career.

Obituary is due out March 17th on CD/LP/digital. Physical and digital pre-orders are available now via Relapse webstore.

The tracklisting for the album is the following:
1. Brave
2. Sentence Day
3. Lesson In Vengeance
4. End it Now
5. Kneel Before Me
6. It Lives
7. Betrayed
8. Turned To Stone
9. Straight To Hell
10. Ten Thousand Ways To Die

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
https://mangledmusicradio.forumotion.com
Brack

Brack

PostSubject: Re: Obituary - Obituary   Obituary - Obituary I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2017 1:06 pm

I'll definitely check that out
Back to top Go down
JewelThrone
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Obituary - Obituary   Obituary - Obituary I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2017 9:31 pm

Inked In Blood seemed to rejuvenate them and the touring they did also indicated that too. There is some speculation if it will be a return to form of sorts, because the last few tours, they've been focusing a lot on their first three albums the most.
Back to top Go down
https://mangledmusicradio.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obituary - Obituary   Obituary - Obituary I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Obituary - Obituary
Page 1 of 1