Official forum for the radio station to discuss about the station, music and other topics.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Night Waves

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JewelThrone
Admin

PostSubject: Night Waves   Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:58 am

I can't believe I haven't posted this yet here, but now I am.

As you all know, I do four live shows a week on my station Mangled Music Radio, but now a new show has risen in addition to these shows. So, yes, I am doing five shows a week now, ha ha.

I now also do a show on Lightwaves Radio. The show is co-hosted by the owner Wendy and myself. The show airs Fridays at 2 PM Eastern.

We're like five or six shows in already and it's become a huge hit. So much of a hit that she had to buy additional servers to handle the load, because when it started airing, people were emailing her asking why the servers keep crashing and she told them I've been in radio for years and I have a big following. Even with the additional servers, they all reach capacity really quick, much like my own. But yes, you'll have to get in early because they start filling up fast. She plays music before the show begins and there's music during the show too.

Speaking of the show contents... While it's supposed to be a music talk show, we do talk about other things as well. We also pick on each other. It's supposed to be a fun, light-hearted show. People have really liked the show and it's quickly become the highest rated on her station, even surpassing her own show.

We tape the show on Tuesdays due to our own show schedules, etc. But they air uncut.

The show is a lot of fun. Lots of laughter. So tune in Fridays at 2 PM Eastern on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for some fun bantering.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mangledmusicradio.forumotion.com
Pashka

PostSubject: Re: Night Waves   Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:47 am

Cool sounds interesting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Night Waves
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1