Official forum for the radio station to discuss about the station, music and other topics.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Die Krupps - V:Metal Machine Music (2015) Industrial

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
alex78

PostSubject: Die Krupps - V:Metal Machine Music (2015) Industrial   Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:13 am

German indusrial pioneers will release their new album on 28th of August. Judging by a new song "Battle Extreme" used as a soundrack for their upcoming tour trailer the band are going to return to their mid-90's sound. Their previous album released in 2013 has guitars pushed far into background and sounds more like a pure EBM. Anyway it is one of my favorite 2013 releases and is still in the playlist on my player, so I have high expectations for their new work. And if time and funds permit, I will even go to Finland in September to see them live \m/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JewelThrone
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Die Krupps - V:Metal Machine Music (2015) Industrial   Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:25 am

Wow, this band is still going? I haven't heard their name mentioned in several years!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mangledmusicradio.forumotion.com
alex78

PostSubject: Re: Die Krupps - V:Metal Machine Music (2015) Industrial   Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:52 am

Yes they were on loooooong hiatus. I myself was very surprised when Brack gave us heads up about their previous album.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
so_says_the_phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Die Krupps - V:Metal Machine Music (2015) Industrial   Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:19 am

Agreed, I thought that they had died. Good to see that they have a new disc coming out. \m/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JewelThrone
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Die Krupps - V:Metal Machine Music (2015) Industrial   Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:37 am

I am not a huge fan, but I like some of their songs. I'll give a few tracks from this a listen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mangledmusicradio.forumotion.com
alex78

PostSubject: Re: Die Krupps - V:Metal Machine Music (2015) Industrial   Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:49 am

Be careful, if you decide to listen to the previous one. It's almost entirely electronic Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brack

PostSubject: Re: Die Krupps - V:Metal Machine Music (2015) Industrial   Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:15 am

And they are touring regularly \m/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Die Krupps - V:Metal Machine Music (2015) Industrial   

Back to top Go down

Die Krupps - V:Metal Machine Music (2015) Industrial
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1